All defective merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned for a replacement. We provide 3 months warranty to our customers. The warranty does not cover physically damaged merchandise. All warranty claims are required to have a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Return Policy for Parts
We will process your defective parts as fast as possible. Kindly help us by observing the following RMA procedures:
The defective parts list should include: date of receipt, our invoice number, sku, models, color, problem of the parts and how many piece.
1) Clearly label the problem with each of the faulty parts
2) Do not remove any of the LCD stickers on the front and back sticker,
3) Properly place the faulty parts in bubble wrap or properly pack them
4) Indicate date of the faulty parts receipt
5) Indicate our reference number / shipment batch
6) Provide us a photo for reference.(which include the faulty parts & back body clearly)
Once we receive your list, we can arrange the shipping for you. We will issue the CN/replacement after check the return stocks.
We DONT accept the return of below status:
1) Any stocks that is not ours;
2) Used parts or damaged during installation (remove the front and back both side sticker)
3) Broken or scratched parts (except when informed by you upon delivery to you)
The RMA return process is completed after issue the credit note/replacement.
Received Defective Products
- DOA, Dead on Arrival:
Please refuse the package (from the courier) if it looks like it has been opened or is visibly damaged, and contact us to let us know. If you have accepted a damaged package and the products inside are physically damaged or nonfunctioning please open a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) within 7 days of receipt on our website.
You will need to provide the information listed below in the RMA within that 7 day period after you have received the package so that we may file a claim with the shipment carrier:
- Pictures of the front and back of the shipment box.
- Pictures of the front and back of the product that has physical damages.
Note: Failure to provide information regarding DOA (Dead on Arrival) item within 7 days upon receipt will cause the RMA to be denied. Pictures of the front and back of the product that has physical damages.
Wrong Products Received
- Customer received incorrect parts:
If you have received an incorrect item, please take 3 clear photos of the incorrect item with the SKU showing, and open a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) on our website. We will verify the error and fix it as quickly as possible.
RMA processing time (within 7 business days).
Depending on customer’s request (refund or exchange), the RMA handling process can be finished within 7 business days after the defective items are received by Dialoghub Limited. Please contact us If it has been over 7 business days, and it will be handled immediately and a response will be provided within 24 hours.
These policies are subject to change at any time and without notice. Please check periodically.
Following terms applies to all refunds and exchange.
- All item(s) being returned must be in original condition with packaging, unused, and undamaged. Otherwise, the RMA will be denied.
- All item(s) that have been returned without first receiving RMA approval will be denied.
- All item(s) being returned without the “DHR” stamp will be denied.
- All item(s) being returned without a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number on the outside of the package will be denied.
- All item(s) have a warranty period, unless stated otherwise, starting from the original purchase date. The RMA will be denied if the product is over the warranty period.