- Easy application & no machine required
- Coating can be applied to any type of electronic devices’ PCBA or components including semi-assembled product
- No limitation on size and type of electronic products
- No masking required
- Ready to use solution
- Treatment time is only 10 minutes
- Can be soldered through
How nanoPlus™ works:
NanoPlus coating treatment process:
- Place the phone assembly/ component to be coated on a glass or stainless steel made container and pour the NanoPlus™ Nano Coating liquid formulation into the container.
- Make sure that the phone assembly is fully submerged in the Nano coating liquid for 10 seconds while slightly sway it around the container to make sure that the coating solution can permeate the entire surface and parts of the phone assembly.
- Take the phone assembly out from the container (shake off any excess coating liquid). Then, blow dry the phone assembly evenly at around 80C for 5-10 minutes to finish the coating treatment.
Treatment process video: